Today I don't want to rant :) I have been porting my RCP app to the e4 compat layer in the last few months. I didn't implement many new features but I started to open some bugs for things that I either didn't understand or that simply didn't work for me on the e4 compat layer. I found some really friendly people responding (special thanks to Remy) and as of today all of my important issues got fixed. I'll be on customer site this week for some new features to come, but I'm really looking forward to have my next release built on the e4 platform.
Thanks to all of you who took care of my problems and those that are to come!